[SML] Slow moving motor

dale dale at cybercom.net
Wed Jul 25 16:59:01 UTC 2018

Variable speed motor geared down to a winch take up drum.  Experiment with motor speed to get desired time and sync with the moving light movements.  Power to motor drive via dmx relay to sync to mover.
That being said, a good man on the rope is probably lots less expensive.
Dale

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone