[SML] Jac-Pac Issue

dale dale at cybercom.net
Sun Jun 3 13:16:17 UTC 2018

O rings only come in standard sizes. Except for nasa rocket booster orings.
I go to grainger or whomever and order one of those assortment kits if I'm not sure what size I need.  Which for me is everytime, I have no idea how you would even measure one.
The o ring sealing surfaces need to be completely clean and smooth.  Something as small as a human hair across the surface provides a leakage path.   If you have shreds of rubber in there,  then time to clean and inspect.  Lubricate if indicated.  If the metal is gouged, then repair or replacement of the fitting is indicated.
Dale

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone