[SML] School Lighting Upgrade

Brock Keeler goaliemonkey00 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 01:32:48 UTC 2018

Hey Guys,

My high school has a budget of about $5000 CAD to buy some new lights for
our hang. We currently have a mix of both incandescent and LED fixtures and
4 old Intellabeams and are running from an ETC Element console. We are
trying to look at some different options of fixtures we could buy and are
leaning towards some moving fixtures but I was curious if any of you have
suggestions. We would prefer to buy moving lights in a set as it makes more
sense (I think?) but not sure what to get. Open to suggestions.

Thanks,
Brock