[SML] School Lighting Upgrade

gbierly at dejazzd.com gbierly at dejazzd.com
Fri Jun 8 22:06:30 UTC 2018

> On Jun 7, 2018, at 9:32 PM, Brock Keeler via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>
> Hey Guys,
>
> My high school has a budget of about $5000 CAD to buy some new lights for our hang. We currently have a mix of both incandescent and LED fixtures and 4 old Intellabeams and are running from an ETC Element console. We are trying to look at some different options of fixtures we could buy and are leaning towards some moving fixtures but I was curious if any of you have suggestions. We would prefer to buy moving lights in a set as it makes more sense (I think?) but not sure what to get. Open to suggestions.

What makes most sense at the moment.  Are you looking to replace some of what you have with newer technology?  Wash? Profile? Front light?  Effect lighting?  We can suggest tons of things but what do you feel you need/want for the programs you run in your space?

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School