[SML] Android FTP

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Fri Jun 8 15:56:12 UTC 2018

I've tried logging into a folder that just has maybe 20 files (all
small) and folders in it, same result. I'd expect an error message if
there was a problem (I know, expecting programmers to handle errors is
so old school) but they both indicate they've done opening the folder.
Mobile stuff has so few options and logging that I don't know how anyone
uses a phone as their main device.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.DurandInterstellar.com