[SML] Projects

Pat Kight kightp at peak.org
Mon Jun 11 01:45:25 UTC 2018

Ross via Stagecraft wrote:
> Several years back someone started a thread about the positives thing
> going on.  So I have been kind of keeping it going about every year at
> this time.

Great idea, Ross. I'm on something of a hiatus after directing a
wonderful staged reading production of John Patrick Shanley's "Outside
Mullingar" in May in a local high school's black box space. The
instructors were delighted, and have invited me to do another readers'
theatre piece next spring, this time with their students, from a script
one of the teachers wrote a few years ago from letters sent home by
soldiers during WWII. We'll likely tour it around to local nursing homes
and senior centers - although there are so few WWII vets alive now that
I suspect a similar show based on Vietnam vets' letters would be better
received.

--
Pat Kight