[SML] Projects

Ross Faker200 at netins.net
Sun Jun 10 16:47:13 UTC 2018

Several years back someone started a thread about the positives thing going on.  So I have been kind of keeping it going about every year at this time.  Let me start:

Right now performing ‘Hands on a Hardbody’ with History Boy
In the fall Maybe the community theatre will ask for my help
New Year Eve, working on a History Boy Show (title TBA)
Early March, working on the local HS production.
Late March, working on the MS production.
In the spring the Community theatre may ask for my help.
June of ‘19, working the History Boy summer show.

Clay Ross
Pro Dreamer

---