[SML] Milky White rental

Allison Koster kosteral at juno.com
Thu Jun 28 21:15:58 UTC 2018

Joe--
I believe the Milky White that I built 17 years ago is still in stock at the University of Idaho.  She's VERY skinny, and can eat a size 9 stiletto.  They also still should have the Giant's hen (but no Prince's horse--wish they would've saved the horse's head <it was a carved foam horse head on a sawhorse on wheels> alas, it got dumpstered at the original strike, before they realized what a cash cow--pun!--the animals would be.

Contact Robbie Vallarte (sp?)--the TD at U-Idaho.

Allison Koster
Moorhead, MN

Message: 1