[SML] What is this cap called?

Mt. Angel Performing Arts Center admin at mtangelperformingarts.com
Tue Mar 6 15:49:21 UTC 2018

Have you considered the 'Caplugs" variety of plastic caps?

Caplugs.com makes a bazillion different styles and sizes and it looks
like what you want (Vinyl Tethered Cap) could be found on their catalog:

<http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/caplugs/catalog2014/index.php#/80>

Not sure where to get them other than direct, not shown in McMaster
catalog although a lot of 'untethered' caps and plugs are shown there.

Carla

A Baptist Preacher was seated next to a cowboy on a flight to Texas.
After the plane took off, the cowboy asked for a whiskey and soda, which
was brought and placed before him.  The flight attendant then asked the
preacher if he would like a drink.  Appalled, the preacher replied, "I'd
rather be tied up and taken advantage of by women of ill-repute, than
let liquor touch my lips."  The cowboy then handed his drink back to the
attendant and said, "Me too, I didn't know we had a choice."