[SML] Projection Surface

gbierly at dejazzd.com gbierly at dejazzd.com
Tue Mar 13 20:12:00 UTC 2018

> On Mar 13, 2018, at 8:44 AM, Jacob Blumberg via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>
> Thanks for explaining I love this idea. Anyone know where I can get this custom, and on budget?

Looks like Lowes carries 78” wide tracks.  I would think it would be easy to make custom lengths.  A quick google search for “extra wide vertical blinds” shows widths up to 192” at a price.  Do you have a Habitat ReStore, or ReUsit shop (or Goodwill, Salvation Army, 2nd hand store).  These places usually have mismatch and old blinds for sale on the cheap.  Good luck.

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School