[SML] Crew Scheduling/Production Billing Software

John Rourke johnprourke at msn.com
Thu Mar 22 19:12:12 UTC 2018

We use a combo of EBMS scheduling and a newer payroll program called Curtain Time, which is industry specific to us and has been leaps and bounds better than the Filemaker years...

http://www.tilikumsoftware.com/curtaintime/

CurtainTime — Tilikum Software<http://www.tilikumsoftware.com/curtaintime/>
www.tilikumsoftware.com
For many IATSE employers, stagehand payroll is one of the most tedious and troublesome aspects of their operations. We have created CurtainTime, a flexible software ...

HTH-

John Rourke

Head Carpenter

Newmark Theatre

Portland, Oregon

EBMS

https://ungerboeck.com/about-us/ebms

Is one reputable solution for all of the things listed below

Hope this helps

Hey,

Just curious if anyone has any GOOD suggestions for available software from crew scheduling and production expense billing.

Currently using Shiftboard for scheduling (its fine, but has its limitations) and any combination of Excel, Quickbooks and Word Templates for invoices.  Ideally there is a software package geared toward our industry that does scheduling of people, equipment and rooms and uses the data from that for invoicing, but I might be dreaming....

Thoughts?

--

Jim Pritchard
Interim Production Manager, UB Center for the Arts

(716)465-3784