[SML] Cleaning the audience space

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 04:10:32 UTC 2018

The housekeeping staff at my school uses the same tactic as you do, except
they'll sometimes use a backpack style vacuum in the risers, instead of the
broom. Our seats are mounted on rails at the back of each row, so the floor
space is easily reached with the vac.
Hth,
Steven R Hood

On March 22, 2018 8:44:26 PM jdunfee12--- via Stagecraft