[SML] Cleaning the audience space

ken long happycanyonpyro3 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 21:01:25 UTC 2018

 have a outdoor stage  we went with leaf vacs fitted with hepa filter bags
from woodcraft supply for the  line of dust collectors. they were placed
inside the oem zippered bags. picked up all the dust, popcorn excetra, all
we had to get was the cups and straws. if I remember right our leaf vacu
where fron stil.