[SML] Anybody In Chicago?

Andy Leviss andy at soundguyandy.com
Sun Mar 25 06:39:46 UTC 2018

Hey everybody! De-lurking for a moment after a long span of being blessedly
quiet in here, I ended up packing up last minute a couple weeks ago to jump
in as interim head audio on the tour of "On Your Feet" for a few weeks. I
didn't have any social time in Dallas or San Antonio, but we're finally
settled in to our run in Chicago for what is in theory my last two weeks
with the tour (which, until a day ago, was in theory my last week with the
tour ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

If anybody is in the area and wants to catch up for a drink, or is seeing
the show and wants the nickel the after, give me a shout!

Best always,
Andy