[SML] What could be easier?

Mt. Angel Performing Arts Center admin at mtangelperformingarts.com
Thu Mar 29 15:25:28 UTC 2018

This is notorious with eBay sellers, particularly the Asian ones
claiming a 'guarantee' of some sort on their items.

They'll delay you long enough with these BS requests for 'photos' or
'video' of the problem until it's too late to get any sort of refund or
leave appropriate feedback.

They also typically offer a $10-$20 credit for non-working equipment
that you paid $100+ - or you can return it at your expense - and
probably still not get any satisfaction.

the 'guarantee' is that you are being flim-flammed by experts.

Scam, scam, scam. I now figure any money spent with Asian vendors is
simply flushed, then I get a pleasant surprise when it turns out otherwise.

At the first sign of trouble I now request a refund and avoid the
hassle. Sometimes I even get the refund - often not. YMMV

Carla

No matter where or what, there are makers, takers, and fakers. Robert A.
Heinlein