[SML] Noises Off Dilemma

sdwheaton sdwheaton at fuse.net
Tue May 1 03:57:09 UTC 2018

Of course video would require actually blocking, lighting, costuming, and acting all the "onstage" business, so it appears correct on the video monitors.
Stuart

What about putting realistic program sound monitors "backstage"?  Maybe even put video monitors as well.  I have done many productions where the audio and/or video was broadcast backstage so the offstage cast could hear and/or see what was happening on the stage.  That could be a "high tech addition" to the show.
Tracy Nunnally
Owner​ - Vertigo​
Email: tracy at getvertigo.comOffice/Fax: (888) 359-4255
Mobile: (815) 762-0181