[SML] Sardines!

Keith Newman keithbnewman at gmail.com
Fri May 11 06:07:37 UTC 2018

I just did the show and we ended up going with fishing lures. They were
probably a bit smaller than real sardines and had no hooks. I was not
worried about the look because our audience was more than 20' from the set.
We hot glued a bunch of them to the plates. Keep in mind that some have to
be dumped onto an actor. You do not want to use real ones for that. That
also means that some need to not be glued down. Between the smell and the
oil of real sardines, you will have an ugly mess every night. Costumes and
upholstery can certainly be damaged by the oil or at least require
additional cleaning.