[SML] Looking for these light bulbs

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Sat May 19 03:29:50 UTC 2018

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 7:37 PM, Timothy Simon via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> So I'm working on a production of Seussical and we are wanting to use these
> light bulbs as part of the set, but we cannot find anyone that has them or
> something similar for sale. We have some but are looking for more. I did
> some research and found that Target produced them around 2005. If anyone
> knows where we can get these bulbs or something similar please let me know.

Have you tried ye olde Ebay? That's where I look for weird stuff... I
did a quick search for "candy drop lights" and only saw the
replacement bulbs, but looking at "unique christmas light strings"
turned up all sorts of crap.  A lot that aren't anything like you're
looking for, but some were sorta-kinda, and lots of things that might
inspire you....

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com