[SML] Video Monitors – MaestroCam

Mt. Angel Performing Arts Center admin at mtangelperformingarts.com
Sat May 19 13:27:40 UTC 2018

My experience is extremely limited but I have found in dealing with
musicians that each and every one of them apparently requires a
dedicated music stand light of approximately 300 watts

What is this overpowering 'parasitic light from the monitor' of which
you speak?

<Tongue removed from cheek>

Carla

I'd rather look back at my life and say "I can't believe I did that"
instead of saying "I wish I did that".