[SML] Haze and making it work

Edward Hunter ehunter57 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 13:53:35 UTC 2018

Just to let everyone know, the best solution was to turn the hazer to
face the wall offstage and then put a couple of fans on the backside to
direct the haze on stage. Running the fan at about 50% and the haze low
helped too. I think the wall caused the haze to disperse faster so it
was more even by the time it got to where people could see it.
-edh