[SML] Flatbed shipping WI to NH/VT

Kirk Wahamaki kwahamaki at muskegoncivictheatre.org
Tue Nov 13 18:49:03 UTC 2018

There are many companies out there that move vehicles, boats and trailers to
new destinations. I just priced moving our Hands on a Hardbody truck to
Pennsylvania and got quotes from $700 to $1,000.  In many states you get a
temporary transportation tag for delivery to a new owner.

"Look at you! Love has made you so impossibly stupid."  Walter in Becky's
New Car

Kirk M. Wahamaki