[SML] New website

Immel,Patrick PIMMEL at nwmissouri.edu
Tue Oct 2 23:07:01 UTC 2018

I wanted to share with this group. I enjoy looking at other designer’s work, i.e., ground plans, light plots, construction drawings, paperwork, etc. It is a good way to learn how to better (or not) present your ideas. Based on feedback from a couple of FB groups I belong to, I have created a webpage, http://www.thedraftingtube.com/ which will allow designers and technicians to share their work. It is my hope that students and teachers will utilize this resource to make better art. Please consider contributing to the project and share this far and wide!

Thanks much,

Patrick Immel
Professor of Theatre
Lighting & Scenic Designer