[SML] UV Light source

PJ Veltri pjveltri at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 19:39:57 UTC 2018

I 100% agree with George. We did a show last year with a large amount of UV
and rented a few of the American DJ UV COB Cannons. While they made certain
colors of the Wildfire UV paint pop, they were nowhere near as good as a
true UV source.  We eventually swapped them out for Altman arc source UV
units.

YMMV,
PJ Veltri
Asst. Technical Director