[SML] UV Light source

gbierly at dejazzd.com gbierly at dejazzd.com
Sat Oct 6 02:48:00 UTC 2018

> Everyone who has tried to "cheap out" on UV effects in every show I've ever worked, up to and including exhibitors at the Detroit Auto Show, have eventually seen the folly of their ways and gone to either Altman or (more popularly) Wildfire units.

I have rented Wildfire units and have an Altman unit.  I still always wind up with the best luck with 4’ UV Florescent T12 tubes in double shoplight fixtures.  Instant on and off and 3 fixtures on the apron cover 54’ wide and 20’ deep with no issues.

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School