[SML] Haze and making it work

Lou Poppler LouPoppler at cableone.net
Wed Oct 31 20:18:02 UTC 2018

Good advice from PJ.  I also have more DF 50 experience, and recommend adding a separate fan, in front or behind
your machine(s).  Each room is different, so there is no one optimal setup.  One room I hazed many times required
putting the DF's all the way upstage on the floor, with the fans blowing 45 degrees up into the air, medium haze,
high fan speed.  Another room required putting one in each corner block of the downstage lighting truss, aimed
level and toward USC, full haze output, no fan, letting it drift down into the stage picture.

I think your V hazer has an option for DMX control ?  If your problem is too much haze, consider running it via DMX
and cycling it on/off at various intervals with various fog&fan settings until you get something you like.