[SML] Cell phone use in venues

billn at peak.org billn at peak.org
Sat Sep 15 04:56:32 UTC 2018

Dear Barney,
I prefer putting the audience in a Faraday Cage created by putting grounded
steel stucco mesh in the walls and ceiling of the House, in the theatres
that I build from scratch or extensively remodel. It also attenuates
interference with wireless microphones and headsets as a bonus.
/s/ Richard

If you do that, you should install a trunked radio repeater on the emergency
services frequencies - so they can communicate through the cage.

I installed such repeaters for HP's trunked radio system in Corvallis - so
they radios would work in our basement areas.

Bill