[SML] Cell phone use in venues

Will Leonard willthetd.stagecraft at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 00:58:47 UTC 2018

When I went to the Jimmy Kimmel vs Ted Cruz Blobbfish Classic basketball
game, they used these to secure phones (they were “banned” from being used
at the game. They worked well because we had our phones in our possession
at all times but we couldn’t use them. Then when the game was over, as we
walked out they opened them for us & we gave them the bag back.

-Will Leonard