[SML] Dimmable LED lamps for house/work lights

Kenneth Zinkl kzinkl at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 18 13:52:24 UTC 2018

I've been made aware that my district will be replacing the 250w PAR 38
lamps in all 4 of our auditoriums with LEDs. I'm trying to get out in from
of facilities putting in whatever they find. I'm shooting for this product
since we don't have to replace the fixture. https://www.cantousa.com/retro/
I spoke to them a few years ago at USITT and I believe they have a
model/beam spread for almost every situation.

Ken Z