[SML] Dissolving foam

gbierly at dejazzd.com gbierly at dejazzd.com
Sat Sep 22 23:36:43 UTC 2018

> I am making some Tombstones for "Tilly" based on the book by Peretti.  This will include both modern and some older ones.

The blue foam I have gotten from the local hardware stores used to have a plastic film I would peel off to accept paint.  I switched to a local insulation supply house and get a low R, slightly cheaper, 4x8 sheets. I have a hot knife with a “groove jet” that I can create a custom a profile to create carved tombstones.  I have not done experimentation with solvents other than knowing spray paint will most likely eat away the foam… sometimes.

Greg Bierly