[SML] Searchable Royalty-free music for short interludes?

jdunfee12 at yahoo.com jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 9 16:53:24 UTC 2019

I am searching for a source for short musical interludes, to use to cover the scene changes.  I am seeking to purchase the rights to use the music, without performance royalties, since it will be performed a number of times, and I don't want to deal with the licensing process for every show.
For example, I am seeking a string ensemble segment that lasts between [Min:Sec] 0:30 and 0:45 in duration. And also a similar arrangement that lasts between 1:30 and 2:00.
I have found a number of sites that allow some amount of filtering [e.g. http://www.mediamusicnow.co.uk, ], but length seems to be one that is difficult to find.

Any suggestions?
-Joe