[SML] Balcony Rails

George Davidson george at georgedavidson.ca
Fri Aug 2 16:27:00 UTC 2019

1. Princess Cruises had a similar issue, they added short rails at then end
of each row on each side, each railing has 2 posts attached to the floor
and the brass railings just sleeved over them, the tops were angled with
the rise of the steps

you can see them in this video - youtube.com/watch?v=rfCcBgcYQ0g

if this is scrubbed, search youtube rfCcBgcYQ0g

2. in my space we need to replace the lit nosings and i
found custom-effects com, they have a few models of nosing and the one we
liked has 2 led strips, one top and one bottom, the idea is to have a blue
on the top as a delineator and a white bottom to illuminate the tread
below, they only have silver, but i think that will act to mark the edge of
the tread, the next fight is to get additional wires to the treads so i can
control the blue and white independently