[SML] Balcony Rails

gbierly at dejazzd.com gbierly at dejazzd.com
Sat Aug 3 02:44:14 UTC 2019

> uniform dark gray carpet top to bottom.

That is exactly what was installed in our 1996 era 1300 seat Performing Arts Center.  My best solution was a half dozen Magnum markers and a straight edge and put a black stripe on the leading edge of each step.  Took me about about 10 hours to do them all.  Needs redone every couple of years.  The first summer I had it down, the carpet cleaning crew was having difficulty “getting the line out.”  I fortunately caught the young kid on his third step and told him the black line was intentional.  Sigh

Greg Bierly
Hempfield High School