[SML] LED room lighting

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Fri Aug 9 20:07:21 UTC 2019

I understand everything is over rated and under performs, just trying to
get an idea of what lighting fixtures are appropriate for each room type.

On the power we all need to remember how the Chinese measure power for
motors and such.  It's the max power drawn from the mains before smoke
so the exercise machine I have is rated at 1.5 hp, but in USA
measurement it's more like 1/4.  Same with lights and other things.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.DurandInterstellar.com