[SML] LED room lighting

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Mon Aug 12 16:26:42 UTC 2019

I had done these calculations WAY back in high school, our engineering
class designed the sports stadium for the school.  I was the lead
designer and did the lighting and load calculations.

Then we learned politics, as soon as we had made the scale model and all
the prints were approved by adult engineers the county took our labels
off of everything and put on "designed by" someone else (probably a
relative or big contributor).  At least the stadium DID get built to our
plans, even if my name isn't on it.

I just checked, it's still there.  If you'd like to see it, enter the
following in your favorite map program
28°46'41.12"N
81°17'3.19"W

--