[SML] Boston Mayor's aides convicted of demanding music festival hire union stagehands.

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Tue Aug 13 01:12:11 UTC 2019

No, it's not your fault.   I was bringing up a case where city officials
were convicted of extortion.  The specific act was directly beneficial
to a major union in our field.  I thought this would be useful to the
people on the list.  But I find myself being accused of being anti
union, rather than a discussion of how this might affect the union and
the workers who are and are not members.

I'm done with this.

Dale