[SML] Thin knee pads?

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 18:14:35 UTC 2019

RE: A previous thread. I note that there is a wide selection of 'china' and
other ceramic coffee cups at the 99cent store. It might be more efficient
to throw away pieces (using knee pads) after each performance and use new
ones than repair broken ones...
/s/ Richard

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 10:17 AM Joe Dunfee via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> In a couple of productions, I have made use of elastic Knee Supports from
> the local $1 store, instead of knee pads.  They are thin enough that there
> is no issue of them showing through clothing.   And they do help a
> surprising amount for just basic kneeling.
>
> However, I am hoping to find something with a little more protection, but
> not much thicker.  I've though about just buying some thin craft foam, and
> attaching them by perhaps sewing on a pocket to hold the foam.  But, I
> though I would ask here if there are any commercial products already out
> there that might be comparable.
> -Joe

/s/ Richard
_________