[SML] update on our moving (Jerry Durand)

Dougherty, Jim jdougher at middlebury.edu
Wed Dec 4 18:15:05 UTC 2019

Jerry,

I'm sure you've heard it before, and will again, but thanks for all the work you've done over the years making this forum a pleasant and useful thing for all of us. Signal to noise is off the charts.  I hope to still see you posting, but to say you have a big change coming up is putting it lightly so I wanted to get this in now.  The pics you posted of your house look fantastic - it's great to see how different "standard construction" in another part of the world can be.  I hope the change is a great one for you and your family, and that we continue to hear from you reporting from the new venue.

All the best,

Jim Dougherty
Middlebury College Theatre Department