[SML] update on our moving (Jerry Durand)

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Wed Dec 4 18:22:30 UTC 2019

Thanks, I plan on sticking around on this list, there's more people to
irritate.  :)

Our holiday letter and a response from our sponsor are both here
http://durandinterstellar.com/photos/Christmas_2019/

Last year's where we told everyone we bought land is here
http://durandinterstellar.com/photos/Christmas_2018/

Thanks to everyone here for helping us in our business all the way back
to sharing a booth with a vendor when we first introduced our lighting
controller.  That was in the 1990's, so...a century ago!

Now to find a theater group to work with in our new town...and
fireworks...and...

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.DurandInterstellar.com