[SML] CAD drawing interchange

SAMUEL JONES sjones at autoplotvw.com
Wed Feb 6 20:34:27 UTC 2019

Hey, they wanted dimensions instead of breaking out a scale ruler.  That’s a plus.  That they don’t know how to dimension in whatever program they are using?  Not so much.  It would seem likely that they are using some kind of program that can read vector generated drawings, and, maybe, not much else.
Oh well.

Sam

Samuel Jones
sjones at autoplotvw.com