[SML] SML helped again

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Mon Feb 25 17:02:37 UTC 2019

I ran into a video monitor that didn't like switching between an Android
based video player plugged into one HDMI input and a Linux based player
plugged into another.  Two Androids works fine but switch to the Linux
box and the screen goes to snow unless you power cycle the monitor.

Then I remembered some time back it being mentioned here that an HDMI
splitter could solve problems with copy-protected HDMI streams.  I
plugged a cheap "one in to out" splitter into the Linux box and only
used one output to go to the monitor.  Presto, problem solved!

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.DurandInterstellar.com