[SML] Rosco Entertainment Technology

B. H. Ackler backler at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 3 22:52:40 UTC 2019

Rosco sold Entertainment Technology products, then ET was purchased by
Genlyte/Lightolier and moved to Dallas, then they bought Strand Lighting then
they were purchased by Philips and were all rolled under Strand.... so check
under Strand.

A quick Google reveals:
http://craigharman.org/lighting/Dimmer_Operations_Guide_85-1160.pdf

Bryan H. Ackler