[SML] Rosco Entertainment Technology (Kenneth Zinkl)

stagecraft05 at designrelief.com stagecraft05 at designrelief.com
Fri Jan 4 04:42:13 UTC 2019

Ken - I probably have some documents.  I will send what I can find shortly.

The DR2406 product was discontinued in the early 2000's.  Any factory
repair, if possible, would have to be coordinated through a Strand dealer.

On Thursday, January 3, 2019 2:00 PM, Kenneth Zinkl <kzinkl at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> Happy New Year all,
> I recently started a new job and I now get to take care of a bunch of
Rosco Entertainment Technology wall mounted Intelligent Power
> System IPS-DR-2406 dimmers. So far I haven't run across any documentation
for these dimmers and Google searches hasn't brought up
> anything other than the intelligent raceway. Would anyone happen to have
any documents on these dimmers you could send my way? I
> also have my local dealer looking for information as well.
>
> Thanks
> Ken Z

Mitch Hefter
Signify
NEC Panel 15, ETCP Certified Electrician
ETCP Recognized Trainer - Electrical