[SML] Very portable flats

jdunfee12 at yahoo.com jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 14:21:37 UTC 2019

   On Friday, January 11, 2019, 6:05:51 AM EST, Dale Farmer via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote: >They make these roll up signs for trade shows and retail displays.>https://www.aceexhibits.com/quickie-roll-hardware.html

I am familiar with these, and actually own one.  However, there are a few issues. One is that the banner itself tends to roll, and not lay flat. The base is visible from the front. And finally, the banner leans backwards... though there are some similar designs that don't lean back.
However, I can see such a display unit being used for theatrical use, provided the scenic design is somewhat abstract. And in that style, you are less burdened to avoid the issues I mentioned.

-Joe Dunfee