[SML] Hossfeld bender in LA area?

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Fri Jan 11 21:00:32 UTC 2019

Jansen Ornamental Supply is in El Monte. Don't know where that is relative
to you but Their product is considerably less expensive.. If you are
nearby, maybe they would rent you one.  I bought one of these for my hop
back in the day and it worked very well for my needs.  It is still in
frequent use.

https://www.jansensupply.com/contactusI2.aspx

Jansen Ornamental Supply Co.
10926 SCHMIDT RD
EL MONTE, CA 91733

Phone:  800-423-4494
Good luck,
Steve

Stephen E. Rees, Treasurer - Revitalize Dunkirk
Professor Emeritus of Theatre
CCE-CC Master Gardener Volunteer
716.680.1565 Mobile