[SML] Very portable flats

jdunfee12 at yahoo.com jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 23:35:40 UTC 2019

In regards to the 25mm x 25mm aluminum extrusions, I am very familiar with them, from machine design work. But they would need to be screwed together if they are taken apart for transport.  If they are are always stay assembled, they take the same space as my wood flats, and are heavier.
Though perhaps if they ate only occasionally dissassembled, then I can see a benefit to them.
But thanks for the suggestion. I had not thought through the idea of using them., and would not have, except that it was suggested here.
-Joe Dunfee