[SML] Very portable flats

Bruce bruce at ledworklights.com
Sat Jan 12 18:40:47 UTC 2019

> In regards to the 25mm x 25mm aluminum extrusions, I am very
> familiar with them, from machine design work. But they would
> need to be screwed together if they are taken apart for
> transport.  If they are are always stay assembled, they take the
> same space as my wood flats, and are heavier.

  Assemble the frames as pantographs with hinges.  Insert a crossbar once
the pantographs are extended as a stiffener.  Full Size, tensioned, but
collapsible to fit into any family sedan.

================
o              o
|              |
|              |
d              |
q <<<<<<>>>>>> b

  I believe these would be  called parallels if they were for platforms....

Just a thought

:Bruce Cooper
--
Itinerant stagehand