[SML] Very portable flats

Bruce Purdy bpurdy at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jan 13 01:58:02 UTC 2019

	Looks like the folding system on my “FastFold” movie screen frames. I bought my first frame (without the screen surface) used years ago really cheaply. I used it to hang my stage curtains.

	The same approach could certainly be used with a scenic backdrop - snap the bottom edge to the frame and, as you said, use elastic connections on the top and sides.

Bruce
-----
Bruce Purdy
Central New York Magic Theatre Co.