[SML] Painting Chrome

June Abernathy JEA00321 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 23:57:11 UTC 2019

I would be concerned that without any ornamental character to your metal tubing, your black spray paint job will look a lot less like wrought iron and a lot more like black spray paint on a modern chair. I’d definitely go with a copper color spray paint to give a somewhat period look to your chair if you don’t want to spend the time or money for powder coating. You could easily sand and touch that up as well. Maybe black as a primer coat to give your copper more of an aged dark tone?

As for the tires, can you get replacement tires in black via a medical supply place?

June Abernathy
IATSE #321 (Tampa, FL)
FOH Electrician
The Lion King National Tour