[SML] Pneumatic Wagon Brakes

Jon Lagerquist jon at lagerquist.com
Wed Jan 30 21:22:45 UTC 2019

Mark,

Here is a drawing of the latest version we have used with good reviews.
The key to this is that you regulate the pressure to the foot so it does
not lift the unit but provides enough resistance to keep the unit in
place. The box serves to absorb the horizontal load so the cylinder does
not get tweaked.

The next time I build these I will likely use spring return cylinders to
reduce the air requirements.

Jon

--
Jon Lagerquist