[SML] Walabot

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Fri Jul 12 22:04:25 UTC 2019

Next test.  As I'm not where this will be needed I set up a temporary test.

I took solid bricks and set an empty PVC pipe between them spaced up
with a wooden brush to simulate being in a chase.

Over that was two 1/2" sheets of drywall to simulate the plastered finish.

The setup was a bit kludgy but it did detect it with some intermittents.

I went to one sheet of drywall and that worked great.

I set the Walabot to "drywall".  They don't have a setting for plaster
over brick.  Maybe the CEMENT setting would be better?

I'll send in a question to them about that.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.DurandInterstellar.com